- CERT Manager: Capt. Steve Hill
- Coordinator: TBA
The Olathe Community Emergency Response Team is a volunteer driven program of the Olathe Fire Department, passionately committed to serving the community by maintaining a trained, prepared citizenry.
- Chairperson: TBA
- Vice-Chair: Stacey Koontz
- Secretary: Linda Hewitt
These are committees with ongoing duties to support the Olathe CERT organization.
- Socialization: Vacant
- Training and Preparation: TBA
- Organizational Support: Chris Bromley
- Documentation Committee: Joel Kershner
Liaisons are tasked with leading cert activities in the four districts in olathe. North/South of Sante Fe is the dividing line. There are also special purpose teams such as Health and Safety and Special projects.
- North – John Sanches
- South – Twila Smith
- Health and Safety Liaison / Board Chairman – TBA
- Quartermaster/Special projects – Jesse Gonzalez
- ECSI Coordinator – Jill Corine
*Additional Leadership changes will be updated as soon as we have annother formal board meeting.